ICYMI: I profiled Austin screenwriter and novelist Noah Hawley on Sunday. His latest is a rip-roaring thriller called “Before the Fall.” He’ll also be in Austin this weekend participating in the ATX Television Festival.
Here’s a look at his events.
• 10 a.m. June 10: A Conversation with Hawley and Beau Willimon, the creator of “House of Cards.” At Google Fiber Space, 201 Colorado St. This will also feature a book-selling event for “Before the Fall.”
• 2 p.m. June 10: Pulp Page to Small Screen: A Look at Comic Adaptations. With panelists Hawley (“Legion”), Javier Grillo-Marxuach (“The Middleman”), Brian Michael Bendis (“Powers”) and Rosemary Rodriguez (“Jessica Jones”). In the ballroom of the Intercontinental Stephen F. Austin Hotel, 701 Congress Ave.
• 10 a.m. June 11: To Adapt Is to Evolve: A Conversation Between Noah Hawley, Bryan Fuller and Graham Yost. At Google Fiber Space.
• 11:30 a.m. June 12: Viewer Discretion Advised. A panel discussion about pushing boundaries on TV, with Kurt Sutter (“Sons of Anarchy”), Jack Amiel (“The Knick”), Brian Michael Bendis (“Powers), Stacey Silverman (Universal TV) and Hawley (“Fargo”). In the ballroom of the Stephen F. Austin.
• 1 p.m. June 12: Fargo: The Music Team. A discussion among the show’s creator (Hawley), the music supervisor (Maggie Phillips) and the composer (Jeff Russo). In the ballroom at the Stephen F. Austin.